First time on the market! This luxurious waterfront home along the Chambly Bassin boasts a masterful... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Attached, Heated, Double width or more
Bosch double-door refrigerator, Gaggenau induction stove top, Miele dishwasher, 2x Bosch stoves, washer & dryer, light fixtures, blinds & curtains, spa, pool accessories, central vacuum accessories, freezer in pantry
Wood fireplace, Gaz fireplace, Other (electric)
First time on the market! This luxurious waterfront home along the Chambly Bassin boasts a masterful kitchen with 11' island, 3-season veranda with spa and fireplace, cinema room and direct access to the waterfront. Enjoy a master suite worthy of grand hotels with a large bedroom, walk-in, ensuite bathroom and private balcony facing the water.
**Watch the virtual tour**
* Living area does not include garage, basement or veranda
* Charming 3-season veranda with wood fireplace and hottub for magical winter fun with the family or a romantic evening.
* Walk-in pantry (9'1" x 6'2") with wine cellar and refrigerator
* 11-foot granite kitchen counter-top with central vent
* Living room with propane fireplace and magnificent view of the water
* Master bedroom with 9'9" x 9'5" walk-in, ensuite bathroom and private balcony. All facing the water.
* Automatic sprinkler system
* Solid wood doors
* Maple kitchen cabinets
* Natural stone façade from Carrière Ducharme
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.